1.THE CATALYST GROUP is committed to the ethical collection, retention and use of information that you provide to us about yourself (“Personal Information”) on this site www.thecatalystgroup.info
2.Your Personal Information may comprise the following:
- Your name
- A user ID and password of your choice
- Your email ID and mailing address
- Your telephone number
- Your payment processing details
- Details of your payment process
- Limited personal details
- Any other data as may be required.
5. Collection of Information
- Website Browsing : You can browse the Website anonymously. We do not ask to identify yourself or reveal any Personal Information while browsing through the Website. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Website or interact with us without supplying us with Personal Information. By filling up the online admission form you will be supplying us with the required Personal Information.
- While you are browsing through the Website, the Website’s operating system may automatically record some “General Information” about your visit such as :
- The date and time you visited the website, along with the address of the previous website you were visiting, if you are linking to us from another website.
- The type of browser you are using (such as Internet Explorer version ‘X’)
- The General Information is not Personal Information. The Catalyst group tracking system does not record personal information about individuals or link this information to any Personal Information collected from you.
- The General Information is used by The Catalyst Group for statistical analysis, for tracking overall traffic patterns on the website and to gauge the public interest in The Catalyst Group and the website. Such General Information may be shared by The Catalyst Group with any person, at The Catalyst Group’s sole discretion.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the website, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
6. Within The Catalyst Group access to Personal Information collected by The Catalyst Group will be given only to those persons who are authorized The Catalyst Group and third parties hired by The Catalyst Group to perform administrative services. The Catalyst Group will provide access to third parties for internal entry and management of Personal Information in The Catalyst Group Database, processing your admissions or fee preparing address labels, sending Emails, which require such third parties to have access to your Personal Information.The Catalyst Group cannot guarantee that such parties will keep The Catalyst Group your Personal Information confidential and will not be liable in any manner for any loss of confidentiality attributable to such third parties.
7. We respect student’s privacy and the privacy of those accessing our website. We undertake to protect the confidentiality of our students and users including all personal information supplied in the course of taking admission. We undertake not to offer your personal information to third parties for commercial or marketing purposes.
For any failures in online payment and in case the amount gets deducted from your saving/current account and not credited in
The Catalyst Group account, before the transaction is complete;The Catalyst Group is not responsible for any refunds. In this case, students should first contact the Bank and then to The Catalyst Group to clarify the same.
FEES AND PAYMENT
It is the enrollee’s sole responsibility to ensure that he/she pays the enrollment fees. The payment of any amounts intended to be made in respect of Fees by or on behalf of the enrollee does not indicate the acceptance of enrollee’s candidature for appearing in the examination. When the enrollee successfully completes the online payment transaction using credit/debit card option, funds will be deducted from the credit/debit card as per submitted by him/her and the payment will be credited to The Catalyst Group.This payment is towards enrollment for The Catalyst Group various courses. Any payment received through this website will be treated as having been made by the enrollee even though the same may have been made by some other person/ party and hence The Catalyst Group shall not entertain any correspondence from any person other than the enrollee or his/her parent/guardian.
THE CATALYST GROUP will not tolerate any misbehaviour from the side of students and the management can cancel admission without any refund if any such behaviour exists.Management decision will be final in this regard.
If the enrollee’s online payment is successful, The Catalyst Group will confirm the same by giving a valid transaction ID. In case of unsuccessful online payment, The Catalyst Group will advise the enrollee accordingly. The enrollee should then contact the credit/debit card provider for details.
FAILURE TO PAY THE FEES
In case the enrollee registers successfully, but the online payment is not successful, his/her enrollment will stand cancelled without any further notification.
REFUND & CANCELLATION
The fee for various courses is non-refundable& admission will not be cancelled,also books once shipped will not be returned and if returned by customer then refund will not be provided.As we have no return and refund policy .For wrong and incompleted address ,if book is returned then extra shipping charges will be applicable on customer.
The Catalyst Group will be entitled to use the information given during the Online Payment process for the purpose of registration of the enrollee as also as for statistical purposes.
Note: Terms and Conditions for online credit card/debit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subjected to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in force at the time of the transaction.
Notice: In case of any misbehaviour by any student with the staff and other members or students.Catalyst is authorised to take action depending upon the severity of the issue.